Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Egg Hunt

The Easter Egg Hunt of 2007 was the biggest event to date. Grandma got really carried away with candy filled Easter eggs. This was really the first year that the kids are old enough to really get the idea of finding the eggs.
Porter is not in these pictures because sleep was so important to him and his parents.
On your mark, get set, Go!!
"Mom, I don't have time to stop for a picture!"
"Mom, you point out the egg and I will get it, because I'm cute!"
There is an egg.
Into the basket it goes.
I really wanted to get a picture of Garrett reaching down to get an egg, he was too fast for me get the shot, so I finally had to have him pose.
Kadie and Lexi coming in after all the eggs have been found. Lexi can hardly carry hers.
Our treasures and rewards!!Relaxing after a long day at hunting.
Porter finally woke up for all the fun (fun being all the candy that his brother and sister are going to share with him).

No comments: