Thursday, May 10, 2007

Adventure to the Zoo

We went to Hogle Zoo today with our cousins. It was a fun filled day and the kids had so much fun with their cousins. We came down for the day and lately Lexi has had some serious car sickness. I was just getting off on the Hogle Zoo exit when Lexi said she didn't feel good, (and that means you better pull over now!!) Well, she threw-up and luckily I called Alex and Angie and they hadn't left yet so they were able to bring a change of clothes for Lexi. Poor little girl.
Garrett, Porter, Lexi, Kylie, Averi, and Kadie


I must point out my sons' clothes. Notice the socks and shorts, or are they just pants? He refused to wear short socks and there was nothing I could do to change his mind.
Anywhere there is water, Lexi is will be there.

No comments: