Monday, July 23, 2007

Porter turns 2!!

My Birthday Boy!!! I love this picture because Porter is so cute just chillin' with his dad.
Garrett thinks that it is so funny to do this goofy look. It drives me crazy, because his father thinks it is funny that he taught Garrett that goofy look!
Pretty girl Lexi loves to be with her brother. She loves to treat him like her baby, (Porter does not think that is fun at all) it won't be long before he could sit on her.
Getting all the cool birthday toys
Porter is truly a sweet, lovely dovey boy. I am so glad that he is part of our family. I am a lucky mom.

5 comments:

JamieD said...

Way to go Julie!! You're up to the end of July on your blog...just a few more months to go and we'll be all caught up on all things Johnson. Hee Hee! You know I love you.. and your Porter boy is sooo cute!

Camari said...

Your kids are getting so big and you're staying so little! You're gonna have to tell me your secret!! Love the blog! I'm so glad there are more of us FAMILY with a blog now! Love ya!!

JamieD said...

hey I tagged you- check out my blog to see how its done and you BETTER do it.

Alisa Ann said...

I love the new look of your blog. Good work.

DMom said...

What a darling family. I love blogs, they help us keep in touch.