Friday, February 27, 2009

I Love Pictures

There is something about having pictures taken professionally. I take a million pictures of my kids and I love all of them, however I love when I go and get pictures taken. Making it all special and exciting, then seeing them posed and forcing smiles in some pictures with overall cuteness. The latest pictures...

Garrett Philip will be 7 yrs. in April.
He had his pictures taken at school.
This is before he lost his front tooth. (Noted in the kids' pictures at the bottom.)

Weston Terry is now 9 months. Time is flying by.


I love his adorable grin in this one.

Yeah, I'm Big!!!

Porter Lyle is 3 1/2 years old.


Porter can definitely work the camera.

Alexis Anne is 5 yrs.

This is a famous Lexi pose.

I love the picture of her close up.


Do you see now why I love pictures. They wouldn't have done this for me.

There is the missing tooth.

--Priceless--

12 comments:

{Jamey} said...

Those are sooo CUTE! I can't believe how big they are getting! I remember when we went to see Santa when Porter was only a couple of months old! Time flies!

Michelle said...

Love the pictures! Your kids are adorable and getting so big!

Camari said...

Your kids are darling! They've gotten so big. I wouldn't have recognized them if they didn't look just like you. What a cute family.

Alisa Ann said...

That "Lexi-pose" picture is adorable. I just love that girl!

Talai said...

They turned out darling. I love getting pictures done as well.

Stacey said...

These pictures are all sooo cute! You have the cutest little family!

Sarah said...

Super cute! Your kids are darling! Where did you get those pics taken? They did a great job!

Donna said...

Such adorable children!
I can't believe that is has been 13 years since we have seen Phil! He is such a lucky man to have a family like this.

Charlie said...

PRECIOUS!!

Photo By Emilie said...

Thanks so much for entering to win one of my photo shoots on giveawaytoday. Good Luck!!
Emilie
Be sure to check out my website
www.photobyemilie.com

three dogs and a logan couple said...

Porter looks so much like Richard, I can't get over it! Super cute kiddies!

DMom said...

I love the feet! Beautiful family.