Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A day full of LASTS!!

Pardon my emotions through this post.

My last baby is ONE! Normally we should celebrate the firsts. I need to take a moment to be sad about my children's lasts.

Last time I will make a first birthday cake.

Last time I will have a one year old.

Last time I will let my cute one year old dig into his first birthday cake and think that it is so cute!!

It is not easy having a last.

But needless to say, we have a one year old and he is ready to celebrate!!!
Here is the Birthday Boy!!!
Weston has been the happiest baby. He is so kind and loving. He gives the most loving hugs, and they are hugs that he gives with his whole heart. Head on your shoulder and squeeze. He is in love with his brothers and sister. Weston lights up when he sees his dad come into the room, almost as if he is screaming, "daddy, daddy look at me, I'm right here!!"
Here is the last 1st birthday cake.
I love making the cakes. I am definitely not a professional, but it is fun.
Mr. Alligator Cake for my little gator.
Daddy and Weston
Mommy and Weston
Weston was playing with Trapper and heard something going on. "Hey, what's going on guys?"
A pinata of course!! We kind of had a fiesta celebration for Weston's birthday, so we had to have a pinata. The kids helped me make this, you would have thought I was making them weave a rug as painful as they thought it was. No, really they had fun, the helping just didn't last long.
Porter's turn at the pianta! Story on Porter:
Early in the day as Phil and I were getting things ready for the party, Garrett comes running in saying that Porter is hurt. Phil comes in the house with Porter crying with blood all over his face. Porter was riding his scooter and hit a bump/crack in the sidewalk, I don't know where his hands were but they did not catch him in this fall. He totally face planted it and kissed the sidewalk. He looks really bad, poor boy.

It always a pose for Lexi

Garrett took hitting the rocket a serious thing.

Weston at the end of the night catching a ride with his cousin, Trevin.
Well whether I like it or not I have my last one year old. He has a lot of lst that he will attempt here in the next little while and his mom will be in the back ground crying because she will be thinking this will be a last. :( On a Happy note because I feel you should always end a blog with a happy. This last children is such a joy. Phil said yesterday as he went into get weston out of bed that he didn't think that he wanted the fourth child but now can't imagine not having this cute boy. We love our Weston!!!

1 comment:

Carley said...

Hi Julie! I was excited to find you on facebook and to see your blog...very cute! Isn't is amazing how fast time goes?!?!? Very cute 1st birthday cake...I love making them too although the last one I made for Carson, only my targeted audience knew what it was...lighsabers...oh well...as long as Carson knew that is all that matters right? This will be a fun way to keep up with you guys! Take care and we should really try to do something fun together this summer with Melissa!