Sunday, November 05, 2006

Dancing With the Stars

I have my own Dancing with the Stars at my house. We were watching the show (if you aren't familiar with Dancing with the Stars, it is ballroom dancing performed by stars that go through an elimination process each week) and Garrett and Lexi decided to start dancing. Phil and I had a blast just watching them dance around the family room. They didn't just dance for a couple minutes they continued to dance the whole show (1 1/2 hours) Okay, they probably only danced for half a hour but it was so cute to watch. Garrett would dip Lexi and then would try to twirl her around (she is not the easiest dance partner) he would also attempt picking her up in a lift. At one point they were dancing a slow dance, Garrett was following the show and trying to do what the dancers were doing, he would get after Lexi because Lexi had a different way of dancing (picture, jumping up and down in a wild type manner) It was hilarious to watch. Then Garrett and Lexi would come over to Phil and I and want us to critique them on their performance, and then would go behind the couch and ask for their scores (just like Dancing with the Stars). I didn't record it because it was too cute and I didn't want them to stop. I did however, record them the next time the show was on because they performed for us again.
I can't forget to mention Porter's dancing also. He is quite the little dancer. Picture Porter Boy marching in place with his hands punching in and out, and not to forget the big grin on his face. He always has to be like his brother and sister. He really does think that he is the same age as they are.

No comments: