Sunday, February 25, 2007

The new addition!

The new addition to our family!! It is an old piano but a piano all the same.
I have been wanting a piano for a very long time. I want a used one so that I don't have to pay that much for one, and when I say not pay much I mean not much. My wish came true a couple of weeks ago. My dad knew a girl that use to live in his ward, she called up my dad and said that she was going to be moving and wanted to get rid of he piano. I now have a piano, and it is amazing how much I play it. It is also amazing how much I have forgotten from my piano playing days.
I can't wait until the kids are able to take piano. They love the piano so far, in fact the night that we brought it home, all three kids sat down to play. As they were playing Phil said, "Who's idea was it to get a piano?" They were just pounding away.
These are pictures that were taken at Christmas time at Brett's house.

They really like playing on the piano. It is nice having music in the home.

No comments: