Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Prince and Princess

The day was a beautiful February morning and all had come to see the Prince take his princesses hand in marriage. As the ceremony began, the camera was ready to capture a moment in time. STOP!! You are probably thinking that I am going to tell a tale from a storybook--but this is actually a day in the life of the Johnson household.
Garrett and Lexi have an amazing imagination. Garrett especially has a mind that is at times in another world. He came to me wanting to get some flowers for his Princess, "Here are some flowers for you Princess," he said. "I got them for you so we can get married." I was then told to be the marrier (the person that marries people?) My Prince and Princess got married but not before they also informed me that Porter was also going to marry Lexi. I thought to myself, "When should I inform them that this is not going to be okay when they grow up." I recorded the whole event and will be able really embarrass them when they get older.
Garrett had planned this event to the T. He got Lexi into her beautiful dress and got his and Porter's vest out, so that they could be properly dressed for the occasion. I also have the wedding pictures to prove it.
Perfect wedding pose!!I love how in all the pictures I took of Garrett and Lexi, Lexi would put her head on Garrett. That is love!!My main squeeze!!
Are you talking to me?You have to love the outfits. Garrett planned the whole event, down to the smallest detail of having nice clothes on for the special occasion.
My Prince!Hanging out!!
I'm cute and I know it.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

That is so cute!! Your kids are all getting so big and they are all so cute. That is a fun story!