Thursday, March 01, 2007

Last Snow Day

It has been so cold in Cache Valley we really haven't been out in the snow. It snowed (not sure what day) and Phil had to go and plow his lot, I told him that I would shovel our driveway. I didn't think that it would take me long, so I told the kids to stay inside and watch me from the window. They couldn't handle not being out. They would open the door and ask me "are you almost done?" every 5 seconds. I would tell them to get back inside because they were still in their P.J.'s and they didn't have any boots on. Lexi opened the door after another 5 minutes and said, "Mom I'm dressed can I come out?" I looked up to see Lexi standing at the door with a skirt and her boots on. I just had to laugh (she had done everything I said, what's the problem). They won and I went in and got them in the right attire to play in the snow. They loved it!!
Porter in his over-sized snowsuit, bundled to the max. (Think of The Christmas Story movie.)
Loving being outside in the snow.
Garrett, Porter, Lexi and the neighbor boy Carson. They are holding still just long enough for me to take the picture.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Julie,
Your kids are all so cute. They are getting so big. These pictures are all really cute.