Sunday, August 17, 2008

Where oh, where...

Where oh, where are my kids!!!
Garrett, Lexi, and Porter have been away for going on 5 days. My parents invited them to go with them to the annual Fish Lake trip. I took them down to my parents on Wednesday morning and thankfully we are going to pick them up today.
I know that they are having a great time, and to tell the truth I have gotten a lot done for preschool, but being without those cuties is hard.
Poor Weston, he doesn't know what to do with all this quiet, one on one time.
Thanks mom and dad for taking the kids to Fish Lake. They called yesterday, mom said that she is glad that she isn't the one washing their clothes. I can only imagine the fun in the dirt they are having with their cousins.
I will post pictures of their trip soon. (but you know me, don't hold your breath!)

1 comment:

Alisa Ann said...

Well, you made it five days without your darlings and you didn't go mad. And, you updated your blog. Yay! Weston probably just got used to the peace and quiet. It will take another five days to get used to the chaos again.