Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ready or Not!!

One thing about c-sections, is that you know when you are going to have your baby. Which makes it nice in the planning when Grandma's are going to help. But it is not easy on my nerves. The night before I was going to have the baby, I was a basket case. Emotions, Emotions, Emotions. I knew there was nothing I could do about this baby coming, I just didn't think I was ready. Oh well, what can you do, they can't stay in there forever. I had to be at the hospital at 5:30 a.m. and surgery would be at 7:30 a.m. You would think that they would let the mother's that have planned births sleep in for the last time, but no bright and early.
I waited until the last minute to get the picture of the kids kissing my bellly.
This is probably going to be my biggest baby, I haven't ever measured this big. Yeah me!!
This will be the last time I will be kissed on the belly with a sweet baby in it.
I don't think that the kids are really prepared for what is going to happen tomorrow.

4 comments:

JamieD said...

I love it! You are seriously the CUTEST preggo girl I have ever seen! I am going to comment on every single new post, so lets be honest I know you can find 30 seconds to come and post on mine. Love ya girly

JamieD said...

PS- Garrett looks less than thrilled to be kissing his mom especially on the TUMMY! He looks so much like Phil it kills me! So very cute

Alisa Ann said...

Yay! More updates. You really are a cute preggers girl. It must run in the family!

Michelle said...

Horray!!! You're posting again! I'm so happy. Well, of course you and Alisa are the cutest pregnant girls I know. I'll probably look like a whale when that time comes for me, but what can ya do? These pics are so cute!